Alere iScreen cotinine
test mouth swab is a rapid screening device for nicotine detection
in the person’s system through their saliva. The test can detect nicotine levels up to one or two days
after nicotine use. It is simple to give via oral swab, safely self-contained, and results within ten minutes are 97.6% accurate. It makes a valuable
tobacco testing tool for employers, school administrators, parents, juvenile
facility officers, and doctor’s offices. This nicotine test features an
integrated internal procedural control to ensure proper administration of the
test and cut-off levels are at 30 ng/mL. If appropriately stored, I-DCT-B702 has a shelf life of up to 18 months, and boxes come with 25 tests.
- Saliva-based, disposable test.
- Can be administered by onsite staff.
- I-DCT-B702 screens for COT.
- Easy-to-interpret results in 10 minutes.
- No special training is required.
How to Use:
- Remove the oral swab from the sealed pouch insert the collector sponge into their mouth.
- Once a sufficient sample has been collected, gently insert the saliva swab into the cap.
- Read test results at 10 minutes.