Easy to use and top-notch, the eight-panel I-Cup with Adulterants is a straightforward process with a single step. The temperature strip used in this test cup is a top-tier solution, giving you the best results. The Specimen Validity Test (SVT) drug test strip identifies adulteration by determining levels of the following: specific gravity, oxidants, nitrites, creatinine, glutaraldehyde, and pH in the specimen. With a fully integrated test cup, you can obtain an accurate and timely result. You can identify up to 8 different illicit drugs simultaneously. Flat front tests let you photocopy the test results with ease. In addition, there is a template you can use together with your copy machine to photocopy. Some models will have an adulteration function as well. Within five minutes of collecting a sample, employment drug testing results can be read nearly as accurately as they would be in the laboratory. We conduct FAA-approved and FDA-cleared employee urine drug tests. Each employee’s urine drug test meets commercial requirements. You’ll find 25 in the box, but please note that it has an expiration date of 10/31/22.
- FDA 510(k) cleared.
- The cup features six integrated specimen validity combinations creatinine (CR), glutaraldehyde (GL), nitrate (NI), oxidants (OX), ph (PH), and specific gravity (SG).
- Results in five minutes
- Screens for AMP / BAR / BZO / COC / mAMP / OPI / PCP / THC + CR / GL / NI / OX / PH / SG.
- Easy Photocopy / Photocopy Template
How to Use:
- Take iCup out of foil pouch and have donor give a urine sample.
- Recap the iCup and put it on a flat surface.
- Between two to four minutes, read the temperature strip located on the test cup.
- Peel label off multi-drug test card to see results.
Below you can find PDFs with more information: