A single iScreen Dip Card can be configured to test up to 12 panels. FDA-cleared, the iScreen is ideal for use in the workplace, corrections, clinical settings, or hospitals. Using a single panel one-step “dip and read,” this quick, simple, and economical test is used for analytical testing. iScreen’s 99% accuracy rate and five-minute turnaround make it a clear choice for many. Please note that an expiration date of 11/30/22 and that a box contains 25.
- One Step “Dip & Read.”
- DOA-264 screens for mAMP / THC / COC / BZO / AMP / OPI.
- Store as packaged in the sealed pouch at 2°-30°C (36°-86°F).
- A rapid urine screening test.
How to Use:
- Collect specimen and remove the plastic cap at the bottom.
- Dip revealed pads into the sample for 10 seconds.
- Replace the cap on the device, lay flat, and read results in 5 minutes.