Simple one-step and quick six-panel iCup with Adulterants are both straightforward and top level. This test cup uses a top-tier temperature strip, which provides you with the greatest results. The Specimen Validity Test (SVT) drug test strip identifies adulteration by determining levels of the following: specific gravity, oxidants, nitrites, creatinine, glutaraldehyde, and pH in the specimen. Being a completely integrated test cup, you obtain a speedy outcome that is more precise. Up to 6 different illicit drugs are identified in one assessment. Test findings can be photocopied with the flat front test. There is also a template that you use for photocopying together with your copy machine. Many of the models will include a built-in adulteration. Once the sample has been collected, near laboratory-accurate employment drug test results can be read in 5 minutes. Our employee urine drug tests are FAA approved, and FDA 510k cleared. All urine employee drug tests meet commercial requirements. iCup needs to be stored at room temperature and has a shelf life of 12 to 18 months. Box comes with 25.
- FDA 510(k) cleared.
- The cup features three integrated specimen validity combinations, oxidants (OX), ph (PH), and creatinine (CR).
- Results in five minutes.
- Screens for OXY / COC / mAMP / OPI / MTD / THC + OX / PH / CR.
- Easy Photocopy / Photocopy Template
How to Use:
- Take iCup out of foil pouch and have donor give a urine sample.
- Recap the iCup and put it on a flat surface.
- Between two to four minutes, read the temperature strip located on the test cup.
- Peel the label off a multi-drug test card to see results.
Below you can find PDFs with more information: