iScreen Dip Card comes in 1-12 panel drug test configurations. The
iScreen is FDA-approved and is ideal
for workplace pre-employment, corrections, clinical, or hospital use. Economical,
simple, quick, and dependable, this simple one-step single panel “dip and read.” A urine test card is explicitly applied for analytical testing. With results in
five minutes or less and an iScreen 99% accuracy rate, it is a clear choice why many
pick dip cards. With a shelf life of up to 18 months, stored properly, and boxes come
with 25 tests.
- One Step “Dip & Read.”
- DTH-114 screens for THC.
- Store as packaged in the sealed pouch at 2°-30°C (36°- 86°F).
- A rapid urine screening test.
How to Use:
- Collect specimen and remove the plastic cap at the bottom.
- Dip revealed pads into the sample for 10 seconds.
- Replace the cap on the device, lay flat, and read results in 5 minutes.