The Q.E.D.® Saliva Alcohol Test is a scientific advancement used as an exact, quantitative measurement device for attaining blood alcohol levels using a saliva sample. Through a preset chemical reactive process that requires no user intervention, a color bar rises to the level of alcohol in the system—the OraSure Q.E.D. Saliva Alcohol Test is noninvasive that provides results in 2-5 minutes, reads like a thermometer, and includes a built-in quality control spot. The Q.E.D.® Saliva Alcohol test has an average shelf life at room temperature of 9 to 12 months, and boxes contain ten tests.
- DOT approved / CLIA-waived
- Saliva alcohol test
- Easy-to-interpret results in 2 minutes.
- It reads like a thermometer.
How to Use:
- Swab mouth and collect saliva.
- Insert collector into the test.
- Wait for two to five minutes and read the results.